Digital marketing strategy development begins with an in-depth analysis of the businesses overall objectives and revenue targets. The planning process explores:
- The Customer Journey – Mapping out your customer journey from initial contact to after-sales, investigating the digital touch-points (i.e. website usage, email communications, social media interactions), and where digital activity should be assisting conversions.
- Current Activity / Performance – Extensive review across all digital channels, including direct communication with the business/sales teams.
- The Competitive Landscape – Exploring the strengths and weaknesses of the direct and indirect competition, whilst implementing digital benchmarking.
- Market Segmentation – Profiling your target audience and digital behaviour.
- Demand Analysis – What are users searching for, where/when are they looking? And where are the gaps in terms of your business positioning.
- Digital Objectives – The development of tangible, realistic objectives that can be measured on an on-going basis.
- Strategies – The development of targeted strategies for each of your market segments.
- Implementation Plan – Mapping out the activity that delivers on the strategy.
All digital marketing plans are reviewed and refreshed bi-annually, to re-focus on key areas, and react to changes in the market an within the business.
To find out more about our digital marketing services, please call 0845 094 0128.